Software Engineer (Telekom Cloud)
- Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o.
- Athens, Greece
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Operations
ICT / IT Projects
Technology and Networks
As Software Engineer (m/f) you are responsible for:
- Development of enhancements and features of the software-based TelekomCLOUD marketplace services platform (https://cloud.telekom.de ), with a focus on the Java-/Talend-based data warehouse platform, interfaces and backend components, along the entire development process (lifecycle)
- Life cycle management for the developed software-based TelekomCLOUD marketplace and its data warehouse platform
- Requirements clarification; development of concepts and frameworks for the adaptation of the software-based TelekomCLOUD marketplace services and its data warehouse platform
- Coding of the corresponding programming work
- Designing, optimizing and harmonizing the IT architecture and implementing software solutions
- Installation, configuration and administration of the software-based TelekomCLOUD marketplace services and its data warehouse platform in regular operation
- Creation and maintenance of the software documentation
- Assistance in ensuring operational functionality
- Conception and execution of manual tests / test automation
- Technical support of projects until the launch
- Degree in computer science or similar field or work experience, and at least 3 years' professional experience in the development of data warehouse and business intelligence (BI) platforms, ideally in the area of modern eCommerce or related fields
- Expert knowledge in Java, ideally complemented by very good MySQL and Talend knowledge
- Expert knowledge in RESTful API management, ETL processes, DB performance and Linux (ideally Ubuntu)
- Expert Knowledge in implementation and rollout, especially Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
- Ideally good knowledge of the complete end-to-end processes of online shopping (including SEO / SEM), e-commerce order management (customer, product, price, contract) and the associated end-to-end processes
- Expert knowledge in development, especially in the agile software development process (Scrum, Jira)
- Advanced knowledge of maintenance and support
- Advanced knowledge in configuration, ideally complemented by a good knowledge of Puppet, Ansible and GIT
- Advanced Knowledge in test automation
- Knowledge in design
- Knowledge in documentation
- Knowledge in requirements management
- Structured effective and result-oriented work and hands-on mentality, resilience, presentation and communication skills, as well as the ability to illustrate facts simple and solve problems
- Very good spoken and written English. German language skills are not required, but would be a plus
- Location: Athens and traveling 0-25%
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. designs, operates and steers the joint pan-European network ("Pan-Net") of Deutsche Telekom. The company is a member of the Deutsche Telekom Group with head quarter in Bratislava and locations in Europe.
Deutsche Telekom PanNet is building the capabilities for Deutsche Telekom’s future centralized production platform across Europe.
At Deutsche Telekom, the business unit Digital Services is part of the International Technology Services in the Technology & Innovation division. We manage the development, business operations and platform operation of Deutsche Telekom’s Cloud Business Marketplace, its Content Management System (https://cloud.telekom.de) and flowground (https://flowground.net). In our projects and daily business, we rely on agile methods like Scrum and Kanban.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
By replying to the job offer, I hereby grant company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece EPE., with its registered seat at 59-61 Agiou Konstantinou street, 15124, Amaroussion, Attica, Greece, ID No.: 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) the consent with processing of my personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in my CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that I am applying for. This consent is granted for definite period of 6 months.
My personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling. My personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o., Jarabinková 1, 821 09 Bratislava, Slovak Republic. My personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
In connection with the processing of my personal data the Company provides me with the following information:
Please be informed that you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to delete your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your consent, or if you withdraw your consent during the selection process, we cannot process your personal data and thus you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: email@example.com . Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.