Sofware engineer agile (Java/Microservices) (Budapest)
- Work in an agile software developer team with other T-shaped developers, on new functions and bugs of the application, as well as building microservices
- 4 yrs + Exeperience in JAVA development
- 2 yrs + Experience in Implementing Microservices.
- Spring / Spring-Boot
- Gitlab , especially gitlab CI/CD pipelines
- Basic Unix Shell Script (bash / sh)
- Java module System
- English: working proficiency
- developing and operating in virtual server environement (eg AppAgile with Red Hat OpenShift)
- Container technologies in Cloud Computing.
- API technology
- Experience with corporate Order-2-Cash, Procure-2-Pay processes
- Docker (writing Dockerfiles)
- Kubernetes (Openshift):
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.