DU, WIR, MAGENTA
Solution Architect - Cable (m/f/d)
- T-Mobile Austria
- Vienna, Austria
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
In this role you play a key role during project discovery, architecture, design and throughout the full delivery lifecycle in the field of cable. The solution architect supports in business requirements and has a broad e2e understanding of cable processes.
- Overarching thought leadership and solution architectures for cable architecture
- Supporting roadmap planning and project preparation
- Preparing architectural documents like HLSAs
- Presenting options and the implications or limitations
- Reviewing and approving architecture proposals from Liberty Global
- Supporting functional designs and project roll outs in architectural context
- Strong involvement in transformation from Liberty Global to Magenta Telekom-landscape
- Technical education and several years of experience in an architect role
- Committed leader with broad e2e understanding of cable processes
- Experience with Java and Salesforce
- Several years of experience in the field of IT transformation and cable
- Experience in the telecommunications industry
- Very good German and English skills
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 58.000 per year
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too?
Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere