Solution Architect (DH OSnR)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Немецкий
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
ICT / IT Development
Technology and Networks
We’re looking’ for Solution Architect to join our Digital Hub OS&R
Digital Hub OS&R is responsible to provide IT Solution for automation of business processes for 1st and 2nd mile fixed line access network of Deutsche Telekom. Access network is designed to provide an access to all Deutsche Telekom service portfolio in all market segments as well as access product for wholesale market in Germany. The processes include network design and planning, network rollout, its quality and capacity management.
The Digital Hub is responsible for entire IT Solution lifecycle, including design, implementation, deployment and operation. By that reason, Digital Hub OS&R is an essential enabler and provider of state-of-the-art services required for the provision and operation of the network infrastructure.
The Digital Hub is organized base on scaled agile framework (SAFe) and focused to implement the software delivery process in the agile manner.
- Discussion and agreement of business requirements with Product Owners/ Product Managers
- Identify affected processes, systems and components
- Create and describe the Solution in form of capabilities, enablers, initiatives, features and user stories.
- Design of a holistic target picture for the initiatives and user stories in collaboration with scrum teams and product management.
- Advice on architectural decisions at team level in the "DH OSnR" hub
- Driving DevOps philosophy including Continuous Integration and Continues Delivery through architectural / design-specific guidelines
- Development of Digital Hub architecture evolution concept
- Development of the architectural vision of the OS&R hub
- Support enterprise architecture evolution and vision creation
- At least 1 year work experience as Solution Architect or 3-5 year of relevant experience as system architect / senior developer/ business analyst / solution designer
- Work experience in telecommunication, OSS & Access Networks will be a plus
- Understanding of fixed line access networks and its building principals, deep knowledge will be a plus
- Understanding of TMF Frameworkx, TMF Open API will be plus
- Modeling tooling and skills (UML etc)
- Understanding of Requirements management
- Experience to create documentation in English
- Understanding of software development processes (Waterfall, scrum etc)
- Agile mindset
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability for business trips
- Languages English (upper-intermediate +) and German (nice to have)
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.