- Creates Feasibility Studies and Solution Design for new service, product and requirements, overarching the whole platform stack and applications.
- Analyses business and technical requiments (requirement engineering) in close collaboration with Product Management and design solution concepts with the relevant system engineers or SW developelment teams.
- Document the solution architecture with system requirements and epics for the involved systems and scrum teams.
- Estimates internal effort and overall costs for solution alternatives
- Leads complex discussions to propose best solution between customer value and cost for development, deployment and operations
- Supports Project Manager or Test Manager during implementation
- University degree in Technical area (Computer Science, Telecommunication Engineering, Information Systems or related field)
- Experience in requirements engineering, IT System design and SW development with agile methods (>5 years)
- Experience in one or more of the following IT systems domains: Portals, CRM, Billing, Order Management, BI, Operation Support Systems
- Understanding of Mobile Network Core (4G, 5G) with subscriber management, controle plane and user plane
- Good organizational skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to drive topics pro-actively and work independently
- Highly collaborative, working in an international organization, cross country and cross cluture
- Flexibility to travel
- High level of customer orientation
- Passion for technology trends; willingness to think outside the box
(Methods, trends, language, knowledge)
- English language – fluent (excellent verbal and written communication skills)
- Business Process Design and methodology
- Good understanding of telecommunication services and operational Business Processes
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies is a plus
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Who are we?
The Internet of Things (IoT) is not just a buzzword. DAX corporations and medium-sized companies, all industries and sectors are active to digitize their production chains and develop new business models from them. Around 30 billion “things” – such as cars, refrigerators or elevators – are currently connected via the Internet worldwide.
IoT business has been rapidly growing for the last quarters and will continue to dramatically grow for years ahead, so there is no better place to be right now! The time for change is now!
Start thinking big, be part of something big - our customers are live all around the globe, from Far East, to Europe, to both Americas. And we want to improve our global reach.
In order to drive IoT, we are looking for innovation pioneers who feel comfortable in an agile environment and are passionate about finding digital and innovative solutions for our customers.
As a member of the IoT E2E Technology Solutions team, you will be part of the team responsible for E2E Solution design for the IoT Connectivity Management Platform.
We want to continuously evolve our platform to meet and grow with our customers expectations.
To expand we need experts experienced with e2e IT Solution Design Expertise.
And it is us to make sure all customers are provided with the expected level of quality throughout the full lifecycle of business support systems and production platforms for IoT Connectivity.
Are you #IN?
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. [LP1] : Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Cloud Services entity as a controller. The respective Cloud Services entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EE, having its seat at Fragkoklisias str. 9, 15125 Marousi of Attica, Athens, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services S.R.L. having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services d.o.o. having its seat at Radnicka cesta 21, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Kft. having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Sp. z o.o. having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Cloud Services entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Greece: email@example.com
- Romania: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Croatia: email@example.com
- Hungary: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Poland: email@example.com
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is: firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.