Solution Engineer -UI test Automation Engineer (Pécs)
We are seeking motivated, entrepreneurial minded experts to join us in shaping future connectivity! How are we going to do that? Through integrated operation, with efficient cloud based orchestration, fostering new secure enterprise network business models along data centre links, WAN, Branch, LAN & Campus to enable dynamic bandwidth, intelligent automation, network efficiency, application driven performance and DevOps innovation. We are looking for talented and fresh spirits who bring along new ways of thinking and dare to be different!
10 facts about our project:
1. Zero Touch, End-to-End Automation and Assurance of physical & virtual infrastructure
2. Independent from orchestration layer to cross network technology
3. COTS: Compute, Storage & Tooling – model driven OSS
4. Multi: Vendors, Tenancy, Sites and Production support
5. Less interfaces & simplified architecture – cloud first
6. Qualified for a common DTAG Telco Cloud Platform
7. Full-lifecycle management & service monitoring
8. Software Defined Programmable Infrastructure
9. Open, modular, API-driven and secure
10. Flexible & Scalable
- Design, execution and maintenance of automated tests
- Automation of predefined test cases in Selenium and/or ServiceNow: Automated Test Framework (ATF).
- Bug analysis, documentation, and tracking in case of encountered bugs
- Creation of subsequent mitigation plans
- Quickly and accurately troubleshooting and repairing of existing test scripts
- Responsible for the automation as a priority, in order to automate the operational tasks recurring everyday, with precision and efficiency and to reduce manual interventions
- Knowledge of test tools and procedures
- Experience in test automation, preferably using Selenium, ATF, or comparable frameworks
- Ability to perform tests before and after application releases and to provide an associated analysis of test results with the aim of improving application and process quality
- Proactive agile scrum team member
- Ability to bring forward new ideas
- Demonstrated problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to organize own work and operate independently
- Fluent English
- Knowledge of telecommunications business, and relevant experience
- Experience operating in an Agile Scrum environment
- Understanding of SDN architecture and technology
- Knowledge of WAN technologies including BGP and other routing protocols
Everyone of us is a leader on our mission!
- Be creative & simplify
- Exceed your expectations
- Recruit and develop the best
- Agree on the highest standard
- Think big
- Use a sense of proportion
- Earn trust
- Love details
- Have backbone, disagree & commit
- Deliver results
- Learn & be curious
- Customer centricity
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.