Squad Lead (Technik HU)
Manages his/her squad to support the strategic business plans and the realization of the operative program:
- Responsible for the squad results
- Professional management of the employees of the responsible squad
- Determines the amount of time and resources needed for the tasks to be performed
- Control of the cooperation with participating squads as well internal and external interfaces
- Liaison between squad team and stakeholders
- Continuous value maximization of the squad team work and the business value of the product / the systems responsible
- Improves the operational performance of the team by increasing efficiency, productivity and effectiveness
- Develop and convey a vision for the squad
- Motivate and inspire the team
- Give regular feedback
- Organization of the team
- Recognize qualification needs and qualification through the Chapter Lead
Advanced level of German or English in written and verbal form
- Strong organisational skills
- High level of initiative and attention to detail
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexible personality
- Strong ability to communicate accurately in written and verbal forums
- Works well with peers and squad members both inside and outside of the assigned area of responsibility
- 2-5 years experience in MPLS Operations area
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.