Strategy Consultant (m/w/d) - Digitalization & IT in Center Strategic Projects
From day one on, you will advise the top management of Deutsche Telekom in major strategic transformation projects nationally and sometimes also internationally. You will support your team in analytical, operational and project management tasks. You will strengthen your professional expertise and build up in-depth experiences in selected areas. Besides, you will gain a high level of top management visibility.
In your role as strategy consultant in CSP’s “Digitalization & IT” practice, you will:
- Combine your technical expertise and economic skills with your digital mindset to shape the digital transformation of Deutsche Telekom
- Contribute to strategic projects from conception to strategy execution phase
- Conduct data-driven analyses and develop solutions to challenging industry & business problems
- Support your project team based on your expertise as well as your skill and competence profile (e.g. structure and solve complex business problems, pitch own ideas, prepare management presentations and facilitate management meetings)
- Improve your consulting skillsets in regard to methods and tools, and build up first leadership skills
- Utilize your agile mindset and apply agile methodologies to ensure project success
You are enthusiastic about telecommunications and the opportunity to help shaping the strategic development of Deutsche Telekom group. You hold a bachelor's, master’s, or diploma degree with honors – preferably with business and IT or technology focus – and you have:
- First relevant experiences in strategy or management consulting
- Passion to learn about cutting-edge technology and IT topics, such as data & analytics, cloud, artificial intelligence, APIs, microservices, enterprise architecture, etc.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong team skills with a clear customer orientation and the ability to structure and organize
- Entrepreneurial mindset and creativity
- Excellent language skills in English and German skills (min. C1)
Furthermore, it would be beneficial if you already have:
- First experiences with digital transformation or digital disruption of business models
- Initial experience agile forms of collaboration, such as Scrum, SAFe or Lean principles
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Center Strategic Projects. Our challenge: Shape the new Telekom! At the Center Strategic Projects (CSP) – Deutsche Telekom's inhouse consulting unit – we develop strategic solutions for the whole group, implement major transformation projects and advise our top management on significant corporate decisions.
We achieve more as a diverse team: At CSP, we never look at tasks from only one perspective - but from many different ones. That's why we have people from almost all areas of expertise working with us. You will be part of the business practice "Digitalization & IT". We are strategists and business thinkers, advising top decision makers in most relevant corporate transformation projects. This we do based on our strong functional background in all kinds of digital technology. With that, we can go deep and understand the roots of our client’s issues to inspire them with innovative strategies.
Join us on the road to success. We offer: An innovative, creative, and result-oriented climate, challenging assignments, space for your ideas, individual support and development opportunities, real teamwork and a lot of fun.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.