WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Strategy & Performance Intership (m/f/d) NT/Project Management Office
- BUYIN GmbH
- Bonn, Germany
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 0-1 Jahr
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Procurement, Supply Chain Management
Strategy, Processes, Internal Audit, Compliance
The NT project management office (PMO) is the central point of strategic analysis and support, and this includes the following of your learning areas, projects and tasks:
- Learn about and actively join the key performance and technology transformation projects of BuyIn, DT and Orange procurement
- Pick up groundbreaking technology evolution with various disruptive trends such as 5G, NFV “network virtualization” and FTTH “fibre to the home” etc.
- Identify and monitor threats and opportunities for the globally leading suppliers in the light of current US-China Trade War and macro-economic parameters.
- Master and consolidate information from internal and external sources to support sourcing strategies and performance reviews
- Use “big data” methods and advanced analytics to analyze demand and order volume data
- Evaluate financial performance of mainly top suppliers for ongoing RFQs, through equity reports, ratings, press conference and analyst coverage
You are enrolled in a Master-program or equivalent study that includes a 6-months mandatory internship. You also possess the following skills and experience:
- Interest in the correlation between strategy, technology and procurement
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to summarize information and extract critical data
- Team spirit and the ability to work independently with a proactive behavior
- Proficient in MS Office (PowerPoint, Word) and knowledge/experience in Excel Power Pivots
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
Founded in 2011 by Deutsche Telekom and Orange, BuyIn delivers strategic procurement services combining more than 25 billion euros of annual spend. This leads to sustainable economies of scale and savings based on analytics and benchmarks across millions of price points in 40+ markets.