Subscriber Data Management Engineer
This position is open in following locations:
Do you want to change the world? Do it with us!
Be a Core engineer for SDM (Subscriber Data Management) at Deutsche Telekom!
Being the leading European ICT company, Deutsche Telekom undertakes to diminish the distance between the present and the future, people and opportunities. It is our underlying role to provide digital experience to our customers by means of state-of-the-art technologies. For that, we need professionals, who are dedicated to technological advancement, and can contribute by their work to the continuous renewal of ICT.
We recommend this position to you, if you are interested in the tasks below:
- Defining the evolution and development part of Core technology in the area of Subscriber Data Management (UDM. AUSF, HSS, HLR)
- You are part of an international team with contacts within DT Group to local markets
- SDM development activities
- Developing and supporting the operations of the user databases in 2G/3G/4G/5G platforms
- Supporting international system introduction projects
- Actively participating to create the best European mobile networks
We need you, if you have:
- You have fun working in a diverse environment and are used to drive your tasks in an independent, self-determined manner
- Relevant academic qualification, work experience
- Deep knowledge of mobile core technologies
- End to end understanding of network architecture
- Deep analytical skills in analysing and optimizing the interaction between multiple technical systems and features
- Good expertise in fault analyses and fault clearance
- Know-how on virtualization and container technology
- Fluent English skills
You are our ideal candidate, if:
- Working in team in a flexible way based on agile methods is understood as chance to connect with team-members and customers
- You are characterized by a systematic, logical mind
- You desire continuous professional growth
- You seek professional challenges
- You are proactive and creative at problem solving
- You have efficient cooperation skills in international environment
- You are customer-focused
You are a preferred applicant, if:
- You have experiences with core network
- You have international professional experience
- You have programming skills to support test automations
- You have knowledge in Cloud technologies
In return, you can:
- Receive a wide range of fringe benefits
- Be eligible to our employee discount rates.
- Work in a multinational and modern environment.
- Continuously develop your expertise and obtain competitive professional knowledge.
- Attend different trainings.
- Be part of a dynamic team.
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. Pan-Net focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Pan-Net affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net bundles key competencies for future tech projects within the area of Technology & Innovation. Anchoring skill developments in learning opportunities on- and off-of-the job, is deeply imbedded in our corporate culture. Therefore, the technical experts, who are organized in chapters and tribes, are flexibly and effectively enabled to contribute towards Group's strategic focus of digitalization, cloudification and automation to become the Leading European Telco.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EPE. with its registered seat at 9 Fragkoklisias Str., 15125, Marousi of Attica, ID no. 134112901000 / 300378 (the “Company”) will process, as a controller, your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Cloud Services entity as a controller. The respective Cloud Services entity is one of the following entities:
- For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EE, having its seat at Fragkoklisias str. 9, 15125 Marousi of Attica, Athens, Greece
- For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services S.R.L. having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
- For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services d.o.o. having its seat at Radnicka cesta 21, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
- For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Kft. having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
- For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Sp. z o.o. having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Cloud Services entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
- Slovakia: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Greece: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Croatia: email@example.com Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
- Hungary: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.