System Administrator (Budapest)
- Deutsche Telekom IT & Telecommunications Hungary Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Operations
- Planning and implementing, overseeing of AWS enviroment.
- Performing application monitoring using AppDynamics.
- Using JIRA to track projects.
- Participate daily standups for planning and implementing, maintaining the new hybrid(On-Prem+Cloud) environment.
- Knowledge of the AWS components (EC2, VPC)
- Understanding of Networking architecture (TCP, IP, Firewalls)
- Intermediate Linux and scripting knowledge
- Understanding the concept of monitoring and familiarity with modern monitoring tools.
- English and/or German knowledge: minimum B2
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.