System Administrator (Linux)
- Managing and maintaining the Open Telekom Cloud Platform, monitoring on platform level
- Assure operations Huawei Public Cloud solution in TSI Tools and Processes – second level support, technical incident handling/troubleshooting. Good understanding of of IT-Cloud architecture, storage and network
- Collaboration, alignment, proactive steering of Partner Huawei as well as involved TSI Units (engage 3rd-Level and Vendor, Engineering)
- Continuous improvement of operational team and tasks by standardization and automation. Experience in operations of virtualized platforms
- Patch- and Releasemanagement
- Documentation and development of operationsguide
- On call duty (24x7)
- General incidents, problem, change, configuration management
- Involve 3rd level support, if necessary
- Strong focus on optimization / automation of platform-related task
- Supporting involved teams with necessary information
- Ability to proactively manage and steer the participating units and partner
- Proactively engage necessary units / teams to achieve results
- University/College or High School degree and/or equivalent experience
- Has good communitacion skills both in Hungarian and English
- Understanding UNIX/Linux platform
- Excellent teamworker, teamplayer, but can work independently as well
- Reliable, flexible, precise, pro-active, customer-oriented
- Ability to learn and work with different tools
- Active cooperation and teamwork, processual thinking
- Certificate of good-conduct
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.