System Administrator (Linux)
As "System Administrator, OTC Mission Control" your primary task is monitor and troubleshoot our Cloud Solution. As a member of the Mission Control Squad you have react to system status changes, alarms and anomalous conditions. Your task includes to do the immediate steps needed on an event, start the investigation, execute corrective actions, and notify and involve, our specialists of the affected systems. This task is a purely technical task no interaction with customers.
- You work enthusiastically and hands-on directly on the technology.
- You will solve complicated problems in daily operations and implement solutions so that errors do not occur again.
- You take care of an adequate monitoring in your area of responsibility
- You will work together with specialists from our team and other Deutsche Telekom teams on the technology topics of Public Cloud, Open Source and Security.
- You will work with the help of our experts, you will have a great opportunity to learn the full extent of our commercial Public Cloud solution.
- Interested in Cloud Technologies (Public Clouds, OpenStack, Kubernetes, Terraform)
- Basic understanding of networking concepts
- Practical experience with OpenStack-based cloud is an advantage
- Daily routine in handling the Linux-/Unix command line
- Good knowledge of agile development processes is an advantage
- Business fluent in English, written and spoken.
- You will work in the European Union to meet the data security and privacy requirements of our customers.
- Willingness to work in shifts (7/24)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.