System Administrator (Linux) (Pécs)
- Managing and maintaining the Open Telekom Cloud Platform, monitoring on platform level
- Assure operations Huawei Public Cloud solution in TSI Tools and Processes – second level support, technical incident handling/troubleshooting. Good understanding of of IT-Cloud architecture, storage and network
- Collaboration, alignment, proactive steering of Partner Huawei as well as involved TSI Units (engage 3rd-Level and Vendor, Engineering)
- Continuous improvement of operational team and tasks by standardization and automation. Experience in operations of virtualized platforms.
- Patch- and Releasemanagement
- Documentation and development of operationsguide
- On call duty (24x7)
- General incidents, problem, change, configuration management
- Involve 3rd level support, if necessary
- Strong focus on optimization / automation of platform-related task
- Supporting involved teams with necessary information
- Ability to proactively manage and steer the participating units and partner
- Proactively engage necessary units / teams to achieve results
- University/College or High School degree and/or equivalent experience
- Has good communitacion skills both in Hungarian and English
- Understanding UNIX/Linux platform.
- Excellent teamworker, teamplayer, but can work independently as well
- Reliable, flexible, precise, pro-active, customer-oriented
- Ability to learn and work with different tools
- Active cooperation and teamwork, processual thinking
- Certificate of good-conduct
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT service company in Hungary, subsidiary of T-Systems International. As an important member of the international T-Systems network IT Services Hungary is the most dynamic IT service centers in Hungary which won the Investor of the Year Award in 2008. Within a broad portfolio of ICT consultation services, ITSH concentrates on the management and outsourcing of IT solutions, and also development and system integration. The company continuously develops its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and provides job opportunities for IT professionals.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.