System Administrator - Public Cloud - Hardware Squad
Are you smart and lazy enough to automate all platform operations? Are Linux, bash, python all ‘been-there-done-that’? Do OpenStack and Ansible sound familiar? Then come and build Open Telecom Cloud with us - the leading OpenStack-based cloud flagship of T-Systems!
- Daily operation, integration and optimization of cloud systems and tools
- Assure operations Huawei Public Cloud solution in TSI Tools and Processes – second level support in hardware related maintenance and delivery
- Continuous monitoring and reacting on incidents
- Deployment of new features and patches
- Supporting squad based agile operation
- Continuous improvement of operational team and tasks by standardization and automation. Experience in operations of virtualized platforms.
- Collaboration, alignment, proactive steering of Partner Huawei as well as involved TSI Units (engage 3rd-Level and Vendor, Engineering)
- Patch- and Release management, Capacity management
- General incidents, problem, change, configuration management
If you have…
- BSc degree in IT field, or deep IT knowledge
- Experience in OpenStack and in Linux operation system
- Scripting skills, automation/DevOps (Python, Bash, Ansible…)
- A good understanding of IT systems (storage, network, OS)
- Knowledge about virtualization
- Active English knowledge, good communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing environment
- Costumer-oriented mind-set
- Willingness to learn
- Proactive approach, passionate attitude, active contribution
Furthermore, if you have any of the followings:
- Operations experience
- One of these certificates: COA, RHCSA/RHCE
- Several years of experience in open source community project
- Willingness to mentoring other team members
- Creative team player
- Experience in multicultural environment and projects
- Experience in Agile working methodologies
.. we welcome you with open arms!
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.