System Administrator (Security Field)
In this position you will be responsible for the platform operation and application administration of the industrial cyber security solution in Deutsche Telekom Security:
- Administration of the OT (Operational Technology) Security Operation Center system infrastructure and the OpenBSD / Linux servers
- Administration of the OT monitoring system and management of the connection to the central infrastructure
- Basic administration of public clouds (e.g. Open Telekom Cloud) for components deployed on cloud infrastructure
- Maintain the application, documentation and systems. Optimize the service: reduce downtimes, reduce system troubles. Check and monitor: availability, system health and activities/changes for all components
- 2nd level support incl. Incident-, Problem-,Patch-, and Change Management and tracking the incidents
- At least intermediate English language skills
- Information Technology related degree or certificate OR experience in IT system operation/administration
- Experience with Linux/Unix (Ubuntu, OpenBSD) operating systems
- Experience with Shell Scripting (bash)
- Able to provide 24/7 OnCall Support (approximately 6-7 days per month)
- Familiar with ITIL processes
- Customer-oriented approach and good communicational ability
- Quick understanding of complex problems
- Good team player attitude
- At least basic German knowledge
- Experience with virtualization (VMWare)
- Experience in Operational Technology or IoT operation
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server environment
- Basic knowledge with the administration and deploying solutions in cloud
- Basic knowledge in IT-Security, Network Security and Network-technologies (OSI Modell, IP, TCP, UDP).
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.