System Administrator - VMware
- Processes the incoming tickets
- Incident, Change, Problem Ticket and Deployment Order handling
- Identifies, diagnoses, categorizes the incidents/tickets and sets priorities
- Forwards the more complex problems to the next level of support
- Pro-active recommendation and execution of automated solutions
- Observes the expected service levels included in the contract
- Reports to the requester of report at the required frequency
- Contributes to solving problems related to costumer-specific devices and applications as well
- Solves the majority of the problems; escalates only those that require specialist expertise to the next level of support or to a local partner
- Shares knowledge with colleagues
- Minimum 3 year experience in system operation/administration of partly standard environments
- Strong commitment towards automation
- Demonstrated experience in using an ITIL based ticketing systems
- Strict adherence to the use of the ticketing system for ALL incidents, changes and problems
- Experience in technical documentation update
- B2 level English knowledge is mandatory
- Experience in programming/scripting (e.g. by using PowerShell/PoweCLI, Bash, Perl, Python)
- Experience in VMware ESXi administration
- Familiarity with Storage administration
- Experience in On-Call duty
- Network related knowledge
- Team player
- Ability to work independently as well as in team
- Willingness to learn
- Good time management skill
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.