- Windows and Linux OS administration
- Ensure the daily operation of given operating system version
- Monitors the systems and in case of detecting a defect generates a ticket
- Processes the incoming tickets
- Identifies, diagnoses, categorizes the incidents/tickets and sets priorities
- Observes the expected service levels included in the contract
- Closes the ticket with resolution description
- Reports to the requester of report at the required frequency
- Keep processes based on ITIL
- Qualification of BSc or MSC in Information Technology
- Experience in IT Operation field
- Intermediate level English language skill
- Development skills, knowledge of Office Programs, ticketing systems, ITIL
- Accurate, precise work, willingness to learn, ambitious personality
- German language knowledge is an advantage
- Knowledge/experience in cloud technologies is an advantage
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.