- Take responsibility for technical solution
- Create technical architecture according to enterprise or global standards
- Work together with solution architects and cross-functional teams
- Create documentation of technical components/modules together with developers
- Provide technical input for the backlog items (Epics, User Stories)
- Define and maintain the KPIs for code quality and propose solutions for their optimization
- Identify technical risks and provide measures to mitigate, minimize, avoid them or reduce technical debts
- Bachelor or master’s degree in the following areas: Computer science, Engineering or Information Technology or equivalent work experience in IT
- Excellent knowledge in the following topics: Dealing with agile process models, scaling in an agile environment (Scrum of Scrum, SAFe), as well as proven experience in the application of Scrum, Kanban, Design Thinking and/or other agile methods
- extensive experience with designing Java based web applications
- ability to create architecture according to c4 model, arc42 or any other model/template
- very good knowledge of Big Data and Data Analytics solutions
- good knowledge of communication protocols (HTTP, REST, AMQP, MQTT, Kafka, etc.)
- experience with microservices architecture and cloud native designs
- experience with Kubernetes cluster (AKS, EKS, etc.)
- experience with cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS, OTC)
- good English written and oral skills. German is a plus
- Tools experience:
- Java, Kotlin and build tools like maven, gradle, etc
- Gitlab CI/CD (or other pipelines engines, e.g. gocd, jenkins, circle ci etc.)
- Any modern IDE (ItelliJ IDEA, VS Code, etc.)
- Jira, Confluence
- Eagerness to continually learn, grow and improve in a collaborative team environment
- Willingness to travel, nationally/ internationally and able to work with teams locally and globally
This position is filled in the Data Intelligence BU in the Digital Solutions portfolio unit of T-Systems International GmbH. The Data Economy chapter focuses on the development of the Telekom Data Intelligence Hub (DIH). We use the full range of data sources, from IoT to social media, to create sustainable innovation/value from the use of data and AI building blocks. Our solutions are both the memory and the brain of digitization. We use state-of-the-art open-source technologies and reference architectures from the IDS and GAIA-X environment. Always with the goal of bringing our customers' digitization strategies to success in the context of data spaces. As Germany's largest digital service provider, we shape the digital world together with our customers in a constantly growing market.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.