T-Systems | Project Manager
- T-Systems Magyarország Zrt.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
Other positions of interest
We are looking for a Project Manager with experience to centrally steer and manage FreeMove Alliance’s (www.freemove.com) projects. FreeMove Alliance is an international association of key mobility providers (Deutsche Telekom, Orange, Telia Company, Telecom Italia) and coordinates several activities in the field of marketing, products and professional services. FreeMove has launched a market research to identify high potential products and services that could be offered to multinational customers and we are looking for a project manager to guide different initiatives from start until execution. The project manager is a new role and the job holder will be responsible for the execution of both Marketing, Service portfolio related and other internal ad-hoc projects. You will work with an international team and will utilize the product knowledge and expertise of the Freemove Members to manage a variety of projects that aim the enrichment of portfolio and expansion of our services. You will be based in the FreeMove Service Center in Budapest.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Use project management methodology for project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and closure of a project
- Be ready to work in diverse projects related to centralization of delivery, ordering, reporting or monitoring, development of standardized services
- Plan and sequence activities, develop schedules, control project milestones and monitor development.
- Oversee all aspects of the project, resolve problems, measure project performance
- Coordinate staff and internal resources, recognize risks, which may directly impacts the likelihood of success.
- Adapt work as required, ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage relationships with stakeholders, provide regular feedback, report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the project - which includes coordinating the project team to keep all on track and keeping the project on budget
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Oversee all incoming and outgoing project documentation
- Manage diverse teams with various backgrounds
Project Manager Qualifications, skills:
- 2-3 years’ proven work experience in project management
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, attention to detail
- Project and process management, negotiation skills
- Proficient in English
- Good time management and organizational skills to ensure complete tasks in time
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and manage various project elements simultaneously
- Ability to handle multiple projects with varied timelines
- Experience in Telco / IT projects and new product implementation is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills, to motivate and lead your project team
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
T-Systems Hungary is Hungary’s leading ICT provider. We provide innovative IT solutions to large enterprises, small and medium businesses operating in healthcare, commerce, transportation, agriculture, industry and the financial sector, as well as to state and public administration entities, thus contributing to the country’s digitalization. Our personnel consisting of more than 1100 IT experts, 300 salespeople and 200 interns work together with 800 subcontractors and 450 external partners.