- Clarification of incoming demand
- Preparation of tactical sourcing initiative
- Align and finalize standard specification with requester (except new specifications)
- Perform long-listing from defined preferred supplier list (if not possible, involve responsible Strategic Sourcing Manager)
- Perform tender / quotation request, short-listing and negotiation within preferred suppliers
- Take awarding decision and close contract (except frame contracts)
- Document tactical sourcing initiative
- Ensures conformity with compliance rules
- Monitoring/administration of the procurement process.
- Prepares reports on suppliers and external service providers.
- Preliminary work/support for experienced tactical sourcers
- Management of subprojects for client bids/deals.
- University degree (Economic and/or Technical)
- Experience with operational and tactical procurement
- Flexibility and quick reaction force under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
- Negotiation skills
- Basic knowledge of Web Tools
- Advanced MS Office user knowledge
- Advanced English skills (both written and verbal)
- Comfortable with delivering good results under time pressure
- Telecommunications networks knowledge (MPLS, Local Loops, DSl stb.)
- Internet/Intranet deep knowledge
- Any other language
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.