Technical Process Specialist - Change Management
• Daily checks of changes in the tool (SM9, later ServiceNow)
• Providing approval as a Quality Gate based on pre-defined rules
• Providing release as a Change manager based on pre-defined rules
• Providing trainings and guidance in Change management topics and tool handling to the Operational teams
• Creating and updating internal change-related documentation
• Creating and maintaining change models/templates for the activities done by our Operational teams
• Taking part in the necessary CAB sessions, representing the relevant changes
• Constantly monitoring and tracking the change-related KPI numbers
• Supporting the Lead Change managers in any additional tasks
• Supporting the eventual upcoming projects in terms of change topics
• Bringing in resp. implementing ideas for process simplification
- Advanced English language skills
- Knowledge of Office programs
- Accurate, precise work, willingness to learn
- German language skills
- Knowledge of ticketing systems
- Being able to handle daily routine work
- Team spirit even in a virtual team
- Ambitious personality, taking self-initiative
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.