Technical Process Specialist (Debrecen)
- Aligns the demands of the requestor with the responsible parties of the location where the services will be delivered from
- Finds the best-qualified candidate (from within or outside the organisation) for the demands
- Sees through / monitors the demand process from the initiation of the demand until the position is filled (E2E) (Demand management)
- Accompanies and supports the new colleagues in the first steps of getting initiated into the company / into the job
- Prepares recruiting projects (e.g. in the case of bigger resource demands, bigger volume of analysis) (Recruiting projects)
- Prepares reports and analyses regarding the skills and costs related to the demand (e.g. market analysis, resource re-use analysis) (Skill management projects)
- Prepares reports and analyses for the complete Employee overview (international internal/external) for the Management
- Creates and updates recruiting processes if needed
- German language skills
- Experiences in working in virtual teams
- Experiences in Project Management/ PMO / IT
- Having business operations experience
- Stakeholder Relationship Management skills
- Team Player
- Analytical Thinking
- Ability to learn and develop
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.