Technical Product Manager - Cloud (BMaaS)
This position is open in the following countries:
What will you do?
At TDI (Technology Delivery International), technology is what connects us. In the ever-changing world of technology, we need Product Managers who can guide us through complex product challenges and a multitude of possibilities.
Our products range from cloud native platforms to virtualized/cloudified TelCo network functions and affect thousands of people in today’s connected world. We provide the best-in-class technology solutions and products to the Deutsche Telekom footprint in the European market and through the close collaboration with our local entities, we cater for millions of customers.
As a Product Manager you guide products through the entire lifecycle by collaborating as needed across regions, product areas, and functions.
Your main tasks include:
- Understand markets, competition and overall TDI strategy.
- Deeply understand and communicate the problems of customers and users.
- Have always the customer’s perspective in mind and be the ambassador for product excellence.
- Work collaboratively with engineering, marketing, legal, UX, etc. to drive the product design, roadmap, development, and launch activities.
- Break down complex problems into product development steps and make thoughtful decisions based on data.
- Monitor the quality and performance of the launched products, collect user feedback, and constantly drive for better overall user experience.
- Communicate the product vision, roadmap, and status to a diverse set of stakeholders.
When applying for this position, you will be considered for the Technical Product Management chapter at TDI.
What will you bring along?
- Motivation to build products that delight our customers
- A mindset of continuous learning, willingness to share knowledge and learn from others
- Ability to innovate and find solutions to complex problems
- A perfect balance between being a strong individual contributor and an empathic team player
- Ability to communicate effectively with different stakeholders in the company
- Ability to influence multiple stakeholders without direct authority.
What do you need to have?
- Bachelor's or University degree in Computer Science or Engineering or equivalent experience building and delivering technical products.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in the field of product management.
- A minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience as Product Manager, including Product Management methodologies.
- Several years of experience in creating product strategy, roadmaps, discovering requirements, describing product features, and driving prioritization in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Experience in orchestrating cross-functional teams to achieve product success from conception to launch.
- Experience in measuring product success along key product metrics as well as supporting business case calculations.
- Experience in developing/launching products/technologies within one or more of the following: cloud infrastructure, bare metal as a service, hardware components and datacenter concepts, datacenter networks, transport, Cisco and Juniper equipment, virtualization, automation frameworks for CI/CT/CD.
- Experience with agile work methods and DevOps principles.
- Basic knowledge of multiple functional areas such as Engineering, Project Management, UX, Sales, Customer Support, Finance or Marketing.
What can you expect working with us?
We take a long-term commitment when it comes to our employees. You will develop your career working in one or more innovation projects of Deutsche Telekom Group, exploring the latest trends and technologies which enable the product development process. You will grow not only your knowledge, but also your network, by interacting with a wide group of experts in areas such as Software Development, AI and Customer Experience.
What else we offer
- Open and friendly working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- Great development opportunities
Technology is the heartbeat that connects us across borders!
T-Hub (Technology Hub) is part of the Technology Delivery International (TDI) department. Our highly international teams deliver best-in-class cloud, network and services technologies that win our customers’ hearts! We work topic-driven and skill-based. That is why we are a chapter-based organization with a clear focus on the development of our people, while driving the delivery of TDI’s products and services in tribes.
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Who we are?
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net was established in 2015 as part of Deutsche Telekom Group, Technology & Innovation Area, and part of Technology Delivery International (TDI).
TDI is a collection of experts teams spread across Europe, working together collaboratively with our NatCos (national companies) to enable relevant technologies for the delivery of core telco services to our customers in our many markets. Pan-Net focuses on building and scaling cloud based and network service platforms, delivering best network performance through continues optimization. We delight our customers by enabling innovative network automation solutions across the European Telco footprint. Besides the headquarters in Bratislava, Slovakia there are other Pan-Net affiliated companies across Europe, and together with the TDI team in Germany, we leverage the power of all teams to provide best in class technology solutions.
Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net bundles key competencies for future tech projects within the area of Technology & Innovation. Anchoring skill developments in learning opportunities on- and off-of-the job, is deeply imbedded in our corporate culture. Therefore, the technical experts, who are organized in chapters and tribes, are flexibly and effectively enabled to contribute towards Group's strategic focus of digitalization, cloudification and automation to become the Leading European Telco.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within Deutsche Telekom AG Group: Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Services Europe Romania S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. Your personal data will not be transferred to third countries.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Pan-Net entity as a controller. The respective Pan-Net entity is one of the following entities:
For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Greece, having its seat at 9 Fragkoklisias street, 15125, Marousi of Attica, Greece
For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Romania having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Croatia having its seat at Vrbani 4, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Pan-Net Hungary having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Pan-Net entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.