Technical Product Manager für Serviceintegration auf Smartphones (m/w/d)
As Technical Product Manager for mobile devices, you will develop innovative products and define technical product requirements, customer groups and application scenarios in the area of responsibility.
- You carry out customer and market validation to capture the requirements for assigned products/services in the task area.
- You develop and optimise specific virtual or physical products/services along the entire development process (lifecycle) from a functional/technical point of view.
- You will prepare cost calculations and identify optimisation measures/needs for specific products/services from a functional/technical point of view.
- You will be involved in translating business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps and product specifications.
- You lead projects
- You ensure that products/services comply with DT data protection regulations and operate the processes and tools required to do so.
-You ensure the technical launch of the products/services across the DT device portfolio in the DT national companies.
You have a degree in information and communication technology or comparable vocational training with a corresponding specialisation or subject-specific additional training or several years of professional experience in the field of technical development/product management.
Furthermore, you are characterised by the following knowledge and skills:
- Sound experience in requirements management
- Sound understanding of hardware/software
- Very good knowledge of product and product life cycle management, especially of mobile devices
- Strong experience in the definition and design of products/services on mobile devices
- Strong experience in the analysis and design of products, taking into account data protection regulations and legal requirements
- Excellent experience in managing strategically oriented projects with a technical focus
- Very good understanding of the market
- Strong experience of taking a holistic view of the business
- Good understanding of the end-to-end perspective of a product
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Strong teamwork skills in a multicultural environment
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
"Group Partnering & Devices" - being part of the Devision Technology & Innovation - brings innovative products and services from the world market to Deutsche Telekom. This is done both through its international orientation and through intensive partnerships with both the most important industry partners and start-up companies worldwide.
In the area of devices, it is also ensured that the latest developments and trends are implemented on mobile devices in accordance with DT customer needs.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.