Technical Product Manager (m/f/d)
- Drive and extend our managed cloud offering and represent the technical interests of management and other stakeholders to the development team
- Leading discussions with cross-functional teams on complex business and technical subjects
- Constantly evolve our product and think strategically beyond the daily business
- Support release planning and clarify expectations for new functionalities
- Support the development process, taking into account the customer journey, and derive the need for possible market and customer surveys
- Facilitate communication between stakeholders and the teams
- Actively contribute to overcoming barriers that stand in the way of a successful completion of the release/sprint target
- Degree in computer science or engineering
- Experience as a product owner, project manager or in a comparable position that is characterized by managing complex projects
- At least 2-3 years experience on hyperscalers like Azure, AWS, Google with cloud certification
- Proven experience in at least 2 of these methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, Project Management, PMI
- Proven experience in at least 2 of these technical areas: Networking, Security, Kubernetes, Identity Management, Serverless, Monitoring
- Strong cross-functional collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to operate autonomously and deliver outcomes
- Entrepreneurial thinking combined with a pragmatic approach and a hands-on mentality
- Willpower to achieve goals with limited resources as well as high motivation to work in cross-functional and international teams
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
The Public Cloud Product Unit operates on a national and international level, for medium-sized and large companies. With the new Managed Services Public Cloud, we develop, market and operate agile, cloud-native, forward-looking products and services for the digital world. We see ourselves as innovation drivers and make our customers' business fit for the digital future. Our mission: To be successful in tomorrow, we need to think now about the day after tomorrow - and always together with our customers.
11 Locations Show all locations
- Dresden Annenstr. 10
- Bonn Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140
- Darmstadt Deutsche-Telekom-Allee 1
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen Fasanenweg 11
- Munich Dingolfinger Str. 1-11
- Wolfsburg Alessandro-Volta-Str. 11
- Biere Am Schiens/ Welslebener Straße
- Düsseldorf Am Seestern 3
- Frankfurt am Main Hahnstr. 43 a-d
- Berlin Holzhauser Str. 4-8
- Hamburg Überseering 2
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.