Technical Product Manager (m/w/d) 1
As Technical Product Manager (m/f/d) for mobile devices, you will develop innovative products including multi-stage long-term implementation planning from a functional/technical perspective in an overarching strategic area of responsibility. You continuously translate business strategies into product strategies, roadmaps and product specifications, especially with a view to better anchor the role of the mobile device in Deutsche Telekom's service landscape.
- You carry out a technical feasibility analysis and evaluation of products/services from potential partners including deep analysis of the technical solution on the device and potential backends, which are to be offered to customers on mobile devices.
- You gather and evaluate requirements for complex and strategically oriented products and services for implementation on mobile devices, taking into account the need to create an optimal customer experience.
- You analyse and define the use of APIs for the design and extension of innovative services.
- You follow the market development as well as the competitive situation and define technical product requirements, customer groups and application scenarios
- You are responsible for the technical support and coordination of the development of complex, strategically oriented products/services
- You are responsible for the further development and optimisation of products/services on mobile end devices along the entire development process (lifecycle)
- You will be responsible for deriving, describing, documenting and prioritising business requirements, taking into account technical and functional possibilities, and will manage the implementation process
- You lead strategically oriented projects or manage and lead agile teams
You have a degree in information and communication technology, business informatics or comparable professional training with a corresponding specialisation or subject-specific additional training or several years of professional experience in the product management environment.
Furthermore, you are characterised by detailed company-specific knowledge or exceptional special knowledge as well as skills:
- strong experience in the definition and design of products/services preferrable in the context with software & server integration
- strong experience in technical feasibility analysis of products and services
- extensive experience in the mobile industry
- extensive experience in dealing with internal stakeholders and external partners
- very good experience in classical and agile forms of cooperation
- excellent experience in managing strategically oriented projects with a technical focus
- strong experience of a holistic view of the project
- Good understanding of the end-to-end perspective of a product
- Excellent communication skills in English
- strong teamwork skills in a multicultural environment
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
With us there are not only full-time jobs - we also offer this position on a part-time basis.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
"Group Partnering & Devices" brings innovative products and services from the world market to Deutsche Telekom. This is done both through its international orientation and through intensive partnerships with the most important industry partners and start-up companies worldwide.
In the area of devices, it is also ensured that the latest developments and trends are implemented on mobile devices in accordance with DT customer needs.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.