Technical Scrum Master (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
- Coming from ServiceNow background the person should have converged into a scrum master role.
- Develop and maintain productivity reports for the Scrum team allowing for improvement of the efficiency of the team.
- Communicate development status to stakeholders.
- Responsible for managing the scrum process with the coordination of scrum team using agile methodology.
- Organizes and facilitates the release planning meeting.
- Responsible for addressing roadblocks or issues that prevent successful development and testing of approved requirements.
- Arrange daily stand-up meetings, facilitate and schedule other project meetings as required including capability demos as appropriate.
- Responsible for timely completion of deliverables and releases.
- Participating proactively in daily stand-up meetings, story grooming sessions, team retrospectives. Also suggesting and implementing improvements.
- Ensure adherence to quality standards and attainment of project deliverables.
- 8+ years of experience
- No testing experience
- B.E. Candidates only
- Certifications :
- Certified Scrum Master
- ServiceNow System Administrator Certification Exam (CSA) Preffered
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.