СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Automation (ASF)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
ASF - Api Service Factory, is a new project in Deutsche Telekom IT, that is designed to decouple IT systems in the company and provide a new way to build new modern applications, by implementing a set of API services. We deliver a holistic API approach according to TM Forum.
- Drive API & Service Development in DT IT
- Drive Standardization in API & Service Development
- Develop and manage APIs & Services for Canvases when required, especially when more than 1 Backend System is needed for 1 API
Services are developed using modern technology stack, e.g. Springboot, Quarkus, OpenFaas, K8S. AWS is selected as the cloud provider.
Project is working according to SAFe, our ART consists at the moment of 7 international dev teams and system team.
We have 7 Agile teams now and decided to extend project with more teams according to additional business demand.
- Young agile team of professionals
- Continuous process improvement open for fresh ideas
- Modern stack of technologies
- All opportunities to learn and grow – strong community, mentoring, trainings and knowledge sharing
- Collaboration trips to Germany
- Test strategy creation
- Backend testing (REST web services, microservices Java Spring);
- Working with a product in a SAFe team;
- Writing new auto-tests, regression support;
- Experience in IT software testing > 2 years;
- Experience in test documentation development (test plans/test cases/test reports);
- Knowledge of software testing methodology and lifecycle understanding;
- General knowledge about databases SQL;
- General knowledge about REST, HTTP, HTTPS;
- Experience in Load and Performance testing
- General knowledge about mock creation – tools and principle of operation
- Experience in Git
- Experience in JAVA or other high-level programming language
- Experience with JUnit or another test frameworks
- Experience in JIRA, Confluence
- English skills enough for oral and written communications.
Nice to have:
- Experience with microservices
- CI experience (Git, Jenkins);
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- German language
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.