СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Automation Engineer (ImageMaster)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 лет
- Languages Required:
- Английский, Русский
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
ImageMaster is Enterprise Content Management solution that covers the entire functional spectrum of document management and is integrated with SAP, SharePoint, Exchange.
There are more than 100 customers including largest automotive, aviation, logistic and banking companies, more than 120Tb of stored documents.
You will be a part of subproject working for specific customer (aviation) for integration of ImageMaster into customer infrastructure.
Team in Saint-Petersburg takes part in development, component and system test, documentation writing.
Used technologies are: Jave EE, EJB, CDI, JSF, Web Services, .Net, C#, Perl
Process: Agile process - SCRUM with modifications.
- Specification and implementation of automated tests for microservices, APIs, and web interfaces
- Specification and implementation of automated tests for Java standalone components
- Specification and execution of manual testing
- Test documentation
- Specification of Quality Stories, Test Specification & Design related to Enterprise Information Archive for the largest aviation company
- Follow-up on test results, e.g. create Defects for Dev teams to fix
- Work in distributed Agile team
- Test automation with Java
- REST, SOAP
- Agile (Scrum/SAFe)
- Onsite availability in Hamburg (10%)
- English >= Upper-Intermediate
- Good communication skills
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.