СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Automation Engineer (Phoenix)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- English, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
Phoenix is a central portal for the mobile and fix-line operator Telekom Deutschland (www.telekom.de).
It provides sales & service processes for millions subscribers of mobile and land line networks.
Only telecommunication portal in Germany uses 100% responsive design over all platforms.
The main application is based on a multi-tier Java-architecture with few tens of Java/Spring-based REST-services on backend side, and JSP on web frontend side, implemented using HTML 5, CSS 3 and REACT.
For CI\CD we employ Gitlab CI, Docker, Openshift. Development process is Scrum.
The project size including development, testing, analysis is about 100 people located in St.Pete, Germany and Poland. In Russia, we have 3 scrum teams, each team consists of backend-, frontend-developers and testers, as well as integrators; for test automation we have a separate team.
Product Owners and part of the analysts are in Germany.
Practically all the scrum ceremonies are conducted in English by means of onsite/offsite conferencing.
Roughly every 2rd month we travel to Germany for demos and panning’s.
The first version of the application went successfully live in December 2017. Next versions will bring even more new features to the user.
Technologies: Spring, REST, ATG, Endeca Guided Search, Java 8, Jboss 6.1, Sitebuilder, 4.JSP with Freemarker Templates, Oracle DB, JUnit, Mockito, Gradle, GIT.
- Maintain and improve FrameWork of regression autotests (Java + Selenium);
- Working in Agile World with international Scrum Teams on product;
- Writing new auto-tests, regression support, improvements in automation Framework;
- Experience in testing : 4+ and automation 3+
- browsers Chrome, Firefox, Opera, IE11, Edge experienced level
- bug tracking systems. Jira confident level
- technology built services XML, JSON, REST, SOUP confident level
- query to the DBs (SQL, PL/SQL) confident level
- Oracle 12c, MySQL 5.0+, SQLite confident level
- automation BackEnd – REST Assured, Jmeter, WireMock, etc. good level
- automation WEB – Selenium, Selenide, HTMLElements, Atlas, Selenoid, Page Object/Page Factory experienced level
- smart matchers for HamCrest (or analog) good level
- CI/СВ GitLab Pipeline, Jenkins
- English skills enough for oral and written communications.
Nice to have:
- German language
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.