Test Automation Engineer (SBB Delivery)
- Deutsche Telekom IT RUS OOO
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Development
ICT / IT Projects
We are a joined (Russia + Switzerland) product team! Our product (NOVA) is a new generation of ticketing systems for Swiss public transportation companies. Main goals of our product are:
- Let passengers make a whole trip with single best price ticket (and not to care about transport companies, means of transportation, set of products, etc);
- Let Swiss transport companies (~250) sell to their customers any products they want. Our project is one of the leading in Europe and it was proved by Swiss digital economy award committee https://www.digitaleconomyaward.ch/de/sieger2018/sbb NOVA is a high load distributed SAAS platform hosted in a private cloud with a continuously evolved eco-system around.
Today we are selling more than 60% of all transport tickets in Switzerland (~300’000 tickets per day) and this number keeps growing. We’re using the best modern and proved technologies such as:
- Java 11;
- Spring (Boot/Data/Security);
- Oracle, Elasticsearch, Hazelcast;
- OpenShift, Docker;
- NewRelic, Splunk;
- Atlassian Stack: Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence;
- Backend testing (SOA-architecture, SOAP/REST web services, microservices Java Spring, Oracle, Unix)
- Writing new auto-tests, regression support
- Adding new functional \ support of existing test framework based on SOAPUI.
- Local test run: SOAPUI, groovy.
- CI : Jenkins2, pipeline, mvn, gradle, testNG.
- Regression runs stored in DB: Hibernate, Oracle.
- Regression reporter\analyzer: SpringBoot, Angular 7, ELK.
- Run tests. Analyze results
- Basic QA skills in testing web applications
- Experienced in JAVA or other high-level programming language enough, to write telegramBot
- SOAP knowledge (wsdl, request, response, validation)
- Experienced in REST API enough, to get your name and surname from Vkontakte using rest API without any browser
- English skills enough for oral and written communications.
Will be a plus:
- Jenkins experience (understanding how Jenkins jobs work, pipeline)
- Experience with GIT
- SQL, XPath/XQuery
Experienced in linux enough for:
- Find and replace strings in file
- interaction with system processes. (grep, kill)
- Experience in writing test frameworks
- Experience in JIRA, Confluence
- Experience in Groovy
- German language
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.