Test Engineer/Analyst (T-M@GIC)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Experience Required:
- 3-5 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German, Russian
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Projects
In Gigabit Large Solution, we are building next-generation broadband networks, bringing together the most advanced technologies. Our common goal is to get faster internet to consumers and provide an easy and quick ordering process.
T-M@GIC is the core application of the Gigabit Large Solution. To deliver outstanding Deutsche Telekom Gigabit Fiber products, we develop the central software solution, including:
• Customer, partner and agent interaction;
• Network extension planning and execution;
• Fiber infrastructure management;
• Inventory, provisioning, assurance.
Our customers are private households as well as small and medium size companies located in Germany.
Launched in summer 2018, T-M@GIC applies a scaled agile approach (SAFe), micro-service architecture, cloud-native technologies and DevOps philosophy. The first versions of T-M@GIC are in production with continuous improvement of T-M@GIC functionality, software quality as well as the team’s software development expertise.
- Analysis User stories from several scrum teams
- Create, execute and analyze results of integration tests
- Support automation test engineers
- Consult scrum teams
- At least 3 years experience in functional software testing
- Test experience of complicated business logic of enterprise level systems (back-end and front-end testing)
- Analytical and conceptual mind
- English level – upper-intermediate
- Good communication skills
Nice to have:
- System integration testing experience of complex systems
- Telecom domain knowledge
- Experience API testing by any tool (Postman, SoapUI)
- SQL based data base experience
- Git. GitLab(GitHab)
- SAFE, Agile methodologies knowledge
- German language
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.