СОЗДАЙТЕ ВМЕСТЕ С НАМИ ЦИФРОВОЙ МИР БУДУЩЕГО — ОТКЛИКНИТЕСЬ НА ВАКАНСИЮ!
Test Engineer (Digital Hub)
- T-Systems RUS
- Saint-Petersburg, Russia
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 years
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
T-Systems implements a new lean sales process. The new process will be supported with a modern, cloud based IT solution: Sales Cloud from Salesforce, to remove internal barriers, to institutionalize assignment of accountabilities and to optimize decision making:
More speed, more customer time. Less process variants, simplified processes & less boards via more tool-based decision making & more standardization of offering.
Optimized deal governance focused on incorporating most critical risks
- Create manual and automation tests for new functionality
- Perform tests in accordance with the test plan.
- Conduct regression testing
- Participate in the work of the team in accordance with the principles of scrum
- Test automation using HP Quality Manger and/or Selenium.
- Experience in SalesForce Cloud, CallidusCloud
- Knowledge of software testing methodology and lifecycle understanding;
- Experience in MicroServices
- Experience in SAFe Framework and Agile Methodologies like SCRUM
- Test Driven Development. Integration of Module Test into SCRUM Team.
- Acceptance Relevant Test Cases (Definition of Done) must be part of the User Story.
- DEV Team develops the requirement based on that Testcases as well as delivers the Scripts for Test automation Tool.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
T-Systems is a part of Deutsche Telekom group - the leading European telecommunications provider. T-Systems has over 52,700 employees, active in about 20 countries worldwide. In Russia, T-Systems provides Software services: Design, Development, Testing, User Helpdesk and Maintenance. Since 1995, the Russian team develops complex projects for international companies: T-Mobile, Daimler, Volkswagen, DHL and many others.