WE SHAPE THE DIGITAL WORLD TO BRING PEOPLE CLOSER TOGETHER – APPLY NOW!
Test Engineer for M2M/IoT projects
- T-Mobile Polska S.A.
- Warsaw, Poland
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- Od 1 do 3 lat
- Languages Required:
- Functional Area:
- Technology and Networks
To support the successful integration of new systems, products, services and validation campaigns to assure the quality of the deliveries through technical and commercial launch.
Using specialist technical skills where appropriate, responsible for producing the test plan for impacted systems and services within their remit; co-ordinating, planning, executing, and documenting test activities to help ensure that new and changed network technology services/systems meet requirements.
- University degree in Engineering, Electronics, Computing or Telecommunications
- Experience in testing OSS/BSS platforms
- Knowledge of CDR generation, real time billing and end customer invoicing
- Experience in testing billing and rating platforms within telco industry would be a benefitial
- Experience in e2e integration & acceptance testing of telco services and equipment
- Good knowledge of Unix/Linux operating systems
- Good knowledge of SOAP, REST (API tasks), XML, SPML, LDAP
- Experience in PHP, MySQL (backend tasks)
- Enhanced project management capabilities, experience in cross functional and international collaboration
- Solid know-how about mobile networks (from 2G to 5G)
- Know-How in the area of M2M/IoT is appreciated
- Know-How in the area of test automation (Cucumber/Gherkin, Ruby) is appreciated
- Very good English language skills in spoken and written, German language skills are appreciated if available
- Moderate willingness to travel (in average 2-3 days/month and about 2-3 times a year for 1-2 weeks for local test sessions)
We are one of the largest mobile operators in Poland, serving nearly 10,251 million customers. As an integrated operator, we provide a full range of telecommunications services, ICT services, customers also have the option to take advantage of a full range of financial services as part of T Mobile banking services.
Thanks to the most modern, completely upgraded network infrastructure, T Mobile Polska covers nearly 100% of Poland’s population with its 3G network and more than 99,8% of the population with the LTE network.
We are a part of Deutsche Telekom Group, a global telecommunications concern, that has 225 thousand employees and is present in 50 countries around the world, serving over 200 million customers.
T-Mobile is a unique place for great experiences. A place where answers to great challenges come from true team spirit.
A place where change means opportunity for progress and innovation and where people with the ambition for peak performance can go beyond what is today and create what is tomorrow. Join us!