Test Tool Engineer
We recommend this position to you, if you are interested in:
- Performing functional&performance KPI and feature testing of mobile core, IMS, IP core networking.
- Support analysis and troubleshooting of 4G/5G/GSM/IMS functionality and performance analysis including KPI reporting.
- Support analysis and troubleshooting of networking with network elements simulators.
- Document clearly & accurately the discrepancies, anomalies, or issues with the test cases.
- Test Automation and test cases building and support on projects.
- Work inside a team and provide ideas and thoughts of improvement testing execution.
Your main tasks include:
- Advocate for quality within cross-functional development teams
- Accountable for the set-up, management and support of the test tools
- Actively coach developers on test automation best practices, tools, scripting and overall test creation
- Look for opportunities for testing automation and quality into the product development process
- Coordinate testing efforts to ensure the delivery of quality features
- Make testing an integral part of the development process
- Report bugs and follow them through the complete bug cycle
- Improve UI functional test coverage, debugging and troubleshooting
- Contribute to test frameworks and services
- Maintain test reporting and visualization
- Responsible for communication with 3rd parties/vendors during tendering process or during definition of I&V test tools requirements.
- Preparing and adapting of LaaS catalogue for test tools
- Dimensioning and capacity planning of lab test tools with respect to future needs
- Troubleshooting of issues of test tools / handling troubleshooting calls with customer / vendor for resolving the issues
- Managing end-user support requests for user setup
- Responsible for preparation and administration of the techn. documentation
We need you, if you have:
- Ambition to be test architecture master (from design to performance).
- You have fun working in a diverse environment and are used to drive your tasks in an independent, self-determined manner.
- Strong and demonstrated troubleshooting skills and abilities to debug and reproduce hardware, software, and networking problems including network performance and interoperability issues.
- IMS Networks and Call flows knowledge.
- 4G/5G mobile core architecture knowledge.
- L2/L3 networking knowledge.
- Knowledge of Linux - basics.
- Good knowledge of English both written and spoken.
- Ability to describe and communicate technical solutions to colleagues and customers in an international environment.
You are our ideal candidate, if you have these knowledge and skills:
- 2G/3G mobile core architecture knowledge.
- Containers, Docker/Kubernetes.
- OpenStack cloud computing.
- SDN Software Defined Network – to understand.
- Knowledge/experience with network communication analysis tools, e.g. Wireshark.
- Architectural test design knowledge (from request to design).
You are a preferred applicant, if:
- Willingness to develop your programming skills in test automation. (Python, REST API, Bash).
- Rest API knowledge.
- Knowledge of reporting using Opensource tools like Influx/Grafana/Kibana.
- Knowledge of data centers elements /server architecture on HW level/.
In return, you can:
- Receive a wide range of fringe benefits
- Work in a multinational and modern environment.
- Continuously develop your expertise and obtain competitive professional knowledge.
- Attend different trainings.
- Be part of a dynamic team.
What we offer
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Be a Test Tool Engineer
at TDI, Deutsche Telekom!
Do you want work in one of the best engineering teams in the tech industry?
If yes, join us: TDI - Deutsche Telekom where enthusiastic people shape the future of telecommunication, working on innovative and agile projects to create an extraordinary customer experience.
Our highly international teams located across Europe deliver best-in-class cloud, network and IT technologies that win our customers’ hearts! That is why we are a chapter-based organization with a clear focus on the development of our people, while driving the delivery of our products and services in tribes for Deutsche Telekom’s operations in different countries.
Data Privacy Information and Consent with Processing of Personal Data
Please be informed that by replying to the job offer, the company Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services s.r.o. with its registered seat at Ružová dolina 6, 821 08 Bratislava, Slovakia, ID no. (IČO): 48 129 178 (the “Company”) will process your personal data in the following scope: academic title, name, surname, photography, contact details (e-mail address, address, phone number), information about achieved education, previous working experience, other information that are included in your CV/motivation letter, information obtained during the online assessment, and so for the purpose of participation in a selection process for the job position that you are applying for.
Your personal data will be processed for the period of 6 months. Legal basis for processing of your personal data is the legitimate interest of the Company under art. 6(1)(f) of GDPR to select the right candidate for the vacant position from all job applicants. Please note that processing of personal data is prerequisite for participation in selection process. If you do not provide us with your data, you cannot participate in the selection process for concrete job position. Your personal data will not be subject to automated decision making and profiling.
Your personal data will be provided only to the following recipients within belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group. You can find the information about entities belonging to Deutsche Telekom AG Group on the following link.[LP1] : Deutsche Telekom Services Europe GmbH, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany; Deutsche Telekom Business Services S.R.L., 319G Splaiul Independentei, Bucharest, Romania; Deutsche Telekom AG, Friedrich-Ebert-Allee 140, D-53113 Bonn, Germany. If you participate in online assessment, your personal data may be transferred also to the USA to HireVue Inc., 10876 S River Front Pkwy Ste 600 South Jordan, Utah 84095, United States, and so based on EU standard contractual clauses and additional safeguards.
With respect to the processing of your personal data you have the following rights: (i) to request access to your personal data, (ii) to correct your personal data, (iii) to erase your personal data, (iv) to limit the processing of your personal data, (v) to object processing of your personal data, (vi) to the portability of your personal data, (vii) to file a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, (viii) to withdraw your consent with processing, if granted.
Depending on the location, where the position for which you apply is open, your data will be processed by the respective local Cloud Services entity as a controller. The respective Cloud Services entity is one of the following entities:
For positions in Greece: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services EE, having its seat at Fragkoklisias str. 9, 15125 Marousi of Attica, Athens, Greece
For positions in Romania: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services S.R.L. having its seat at B-dul. Dimitrie Pompei nr. 9-9A, Iride Business Park Cladirea 20, Floor 3, Sector 2, Bucharest, Romania
For positions in Croatia: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services d.o.o. having its seat at Radnicka cesta 21, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia
For positions in Hungary: Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Kft. having its seat at 1117 Budapest, Infopark sétány 3, Hungary
For positions in Poland Deutsche Telekom Cloud Services Sp. z o.o. having its seat at ul. Marynarska 12, 02-674 Warsaw, Poland.
All other information about processing of your data provided above apply regardless of Cloud Services entity as controller.
Contact for provision of additional information about the protection and processing of your personal data is:
Slovakia: email@example.com. Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Greece: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Romania: email@example.com Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Croatia: firstname.lastname@example.org Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Hungary: email@example.com Additional information about data privacy you can find on the following link
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.