Tester trainee (Debrecen)
Join us to test software manually and in an automated way, design, develop and execute test plans and test cases, defect reports and quality assurance summaries and translate software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs. The company will provide you additional trainings and you can learn from our biggest minds!
- Experience in some kind of web framework
- Experience in at least one object-orientated programming language
- Proactive, self-motivating personality
We will be thrilled if you…
- have knowledge of the ISTQB principles
- have hands on experience with any issue tracker system (JIRA, TFS, Redmine, Mantis)
- have strong communication, negotiation, networking and influencing skills
You will enjoy working here, if you…
- have a solution-orientated mind-set
- have a team-worker spirit
- do precise work
- have an active, intermediate English knowledge
- are flexible, open-minded, have good problem-solving and analytic mind-set
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.