- Testing of Deutsche Telekom mobile business support systems
- Planning, creation, independent implementation and administration of test cases
- Documentation and evaluation of test results and ticket handling
- Continuous communication with colleagues, team leaders and customers
- Test automation
- Work in an agile team
- University/college degree
- At least 2-3 years testing experience
- Linux experience
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Jira, GitLab, Confluence
- Active, at least intermediate level of English in speaking and writing
- Vocation for test automation
- Motivation to work in a Scrum team
- Loadability, high problem solving skills, team player attitude
- Certificate of good-conduct
- Robot Framework knowledge
- Experience with AWS or other microservice architecture
- MongoDB knowledge
- Python knowledge
- Experience with DevOps
- Familiar with rating and billing processes
- ISTQB certificate
- International project experience gained abroad
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience in Robot Framework
- German knowledge
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.