Total Workforce Cost Specialist (International HR)(Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs, Szeged)
- Prepares documents for decision-making under professional guidance of the manager
- Prepares standardized regional and corporate reports based on raw data from different countries, in accordance with the guidelines
- Works closely together with HR International Business Partners and VPs HR, Senior HR BPs
- Reviews and analyses actual against budgeted performances and prepares reports explaining deviations
- Steers FTE and IWC forecast simulation based on latest business development status
- Together with HR International Business Partners, steers the planning process (IPF, FC0, FC4) on FTE, IWC and cost/FTE
- Runs regular reviews with the countries and with the region
- Provides guidelines to countries to support bottom-up planning and reviews
- Collects information for decision-making, elaborates proposals for solution
- Contributes to the discussion regarding the development of new systems and procedures necessary for the development of the field
- Is the manager’s consultant in the background
- Able to cope with complex tasks and communicates on a senior VP level
- Independent and proactive way of working
- Strong affinity to structuring information, detailed-orientedness
- Proactivity to seek opportunities to develop processes and procedures
- Proficiency in Excel and good command of power point
- very strong English skills
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.