Trainee Focus B2B Sales Consultant (m/f/d)
As a top graduate with a business or IT major, you will start the 18-month trainee program with a focus on "B2B Sales Consulting – Digital Business” at the leading digital telco. You will deepen your technical expertise and expand your skills as a consultative seller. You will learn to conduct business model analysis to bridge Telekom's portfolio and partner solutions to customer's business requirements. The ultimate goal of our B2B sales track is to kickstart your career by giving you insights into our international sales organization and a broad overview of the ICT market. The following tasks await you:
- Active participation in deal processes with customers ranging from DAX 40 companies to hidden champions in Germany's mid-market
- Accompany account managers from acquisition and determination of requirements to preparation of offers and the development of solutions
- Work with products and solutions from innovative clusters such as, e.g., software-defined networks, enterprise communication, cloud, 5G, and IoT
- Opportunity to complete project assignments abroad
- Active participation in the “Magenta Friday” with the Trainee community and support for relevant corporate projects
- Carry out short-term customer service assignments (e.g., field service, event support)
- Participation in workshops and training tailored to individual development needs
You have successfully completed a business or IT degree and have a good understanding of business models in various industries or specialized knowledge in IT solutions (e.g., IT, Cloud, Network Architecture, Cyber Security, etc.). By nature, you bring a strong customer and service orientation:
- Relevant internships or initial professional experience with a focus on business or IT
- Ideally, you already have some work experience in the area of sales or IT
- International experience
- Fluent English (Level C1) and willingness to learn German independently
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
- Our trainee program starts quarterly - choose the starting date, that suits you best
- Based on your skill set you might be also assigned to a different focus area within Deutsche Telekom to participate in the rest of the hiring process of the trainee program
- Please note that the job posting might be closed before the application deadline if all quotas are filled
- Therefore, please apply as soon as possible – we´re looking forward to your application (incl. Cover Letter & CV) in English or German
- For more information about our trainee program, visit our career site!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.