Trainee Focus Corporate Development & M&A (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Bonn, Germany
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 0-1 years
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
Other positions of interest
As a top graduate with ideas and ambitions, you will start the 18-month trainee program with the focus "Corporate Development & M&A @ Group Development", deepen your professional knowledge and expand your skills in the course of the program through project assignments in other areas. After all, we not only want to give you a broad, diverse insight into our organization, but also the opportunity to leave your comfort zone and get to know new topics in order to realize your full potential.
In addition, the following tasks await you:
- Active participation in the focus area, real live M&A projects, hands-on management of our portfolio companies in a private equity manner, participate in the development of our portfolio strategy and true operational work in one of our portfolio companies
- Development and implementation of own projects within the framework of "Magenta Friday" in cooperation with your trainee colleagues
- Completion of a project assignment abroad
- Carry out short-term customer service
- Participation in individual workshops and training
You can successfully complete a bachelor's or master's degree in economics, business administration or a comparable degree program. Your personality captivates with enthusiasm for an investor mindset and analytical way of thinking, innovation, curiosity and the courage to question some facts. You also fulfill the following requirements:
- Genuine interest in corporate finance, M&A and capital markets including relevant university courses
- Relevant internships or work experience with a focus on Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, PE, Strategy Consulting
- International experience
- Social commitment and / or entrepreneurial project work
- Fluent English (Level C1) and German (Level B1)
Based on your skill set you will be assigned a board area within Deutsche Telekom to participate in the rest of the hiring process of the trainee program.
Start Date: Quarterly
Please note: the position may be closed earlier if all quotas are filled, thus please apply as soon as possible.
We accept your application in German and English.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.