Trainee Focus Finance (m/f/d)
As a top university graduate with ideas and ambitions you start the 18-month trainee program with the focus Finance, deepen your professional knowledge and expand your skills during the program through project assignments in other areas. After all, we not only want to give you a broad, diverse insight into our organization, but also the opportunity to leave your comfort zone and get to know new topics in order to realize your full potential.In addition, the following tasks await you:
- Active participation in the focus area on topics in Investor Relations, Treasury, Business Controlling, Group Taxation, Accounting
- Development and implementation of own projects within the framework of "Magenta Friday" in cooperation with your trainee colleagues
- Completion of a project assignment abroad
- Carry out short-term customer service
- Participation in individual workshops and training
You can successfully complete a bachelor's or master's degree in economics, business administration or a comparable degree program. Your personality captivates with enthusiasm for a finance mindset and analytical way of thinking, innovation, curiosity and the courage to question some facts. You also fulfill the following requirements:
- Genuine interest in finance topics including relevant university courses
- Relevant internships or work experience from corporate environment or accounting companies
- International experience
- Social commitment and / or entrepreneurial project work
- Fluent English (Level C1) and fluent German (Level C1) are required
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
- Our trainee program starts quarterly
- Based on your skill set you will be assigned a board area within Deutsche Telekom to participate in the rest of the hiring process of the trainee program
- Please note that the job posting might be closed before the application deadline if all quotas are filled
- Therefore, please apply as soon as possible – we´re looking forward to your application (incl. Cover Letter & CV) in English or German
- For more information about our trainee program, visit our career site!
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.