Trainee Focus Inhouse Consulting (m/f/d)
As a young talent with entrepreneurial mindset and the courage to shape the future the "Start up! Traineeprogram" will offer you 18 months to learn and to thrive. After all, we not only want to give you a broad, diverse insight into our organization, but also the opportunity to leave your comfort zone and get to know new topics in order to develop your full potential. In addition, the following opportunities await you:
- Get started and be the driver of your own career! You’ll have 5 assignments with a period of 3 months each to discover and develop your personal career path: Your first assignment will be within Inhouse Consulting and it’s up to you where in this field you’d like to start your journey. You can directly choose between various assignments.
- Step out of your comfort zone! After your first assignment, you decide which topics you will dive deep into or newly explore. Throughout the program we want you to step out of your comfort zone and explore various fields of Deutsche Telekom. This could be within your main track within Inhouse Consulting, as well as outside Inhouse Consulting to widen your knowledge portfolio. We will continuously support you with a broad network.
- Broaden your network and experience the trainee community! Fridays are spent within the Start up! Community on “Magenta Friday”. All Trainees come together to work on strategic innovation and growths projects outside of your usual assignments. This further enhances your network and skills. Trainees contribute to their different squads where they organize networking events, stimulate learning & development, or contribute to social initiatives.
- Go international! Leading Digital Telco without international experience? No way! At least one of your assignments will be abroad. Which city and country is up to you - you can benefit from the global footprint of Deutsche Telekom.
- Understand our business! Take the opportunity to get to know Deutsche Telekom’s operational business. Within your Service Days you will get direct insights on how Deutsche Telekom operates with customers. Pick your service days by e.g. spending a day in field service, visiting our T-shops or stopping by our Service Centers. Get direct insights on how we turn customers into fans on a day-to-day basis.
- Never stop learning! Deutsche Telekom offers a variety of learning opportunities. You’ll profit from a learning budget which you can spend for your personal development and build up your skillset next to our innumerous cost-free learnings.
- Choose your individual start date! Each quarter, there is the possibility to start the program. Just discuss it with your supervisor which date suits both of you best.
In addition to a successfully completed bachelor's or master's degree, your personality captivates with its enthusiasm for innovation, curiosity and the courage to question some facts. You also fulfill the following requirements:
- Relevant internships and / or initial professional experience with a focus on consulting or strategy or transformation
- Analytical thinking and strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work in a team, organizational talent and strong customer orientation
- International experience
- Social commitment and / or entrepreneurial project work
- Fluent English (Level C1) and German (Level C1)
What we offer
Home office/mobile working possible
Whether in the office or from any other location - mobile working is no problem for us. Working from home is part of our professional everyday life and is supported by digital platforms.
Connection to public transport
Start your working day relaxed and without stressful rush hour traffic - our location is well connected to public transport and the next stop is just around the corner.
Healthy eating in the company of colleagues - our on-site canteen makes it possible. Here you can choose from a large selection of hot and cold dishes in comfort and only a few minutes away from your office.
Flexible working hours
Room for professional and private challenges - with our flexible working time models, we offer the opportunity to work self-determined. Exactly as it suits life and your current situation.
Training offers and allowances
Lifelong learning is essential for us. Whether on site or digitally. We offer a wide range of further education opportunities - from seminars to part-time studies.
Well positioned for the future - we offer a company pension scheme and pay regular contributions into a personal pension account depending on the age and income of our employees.
Products and services at a discount - our employees receive discounts in the fixed network, Internet, mobile communications, TV and Smarthome sectors. Family and friends also benefit from many offers.
Health offers and insurance
The health of our employees is important to us. Therefore, we offer free health checks, regular preventive medical checkups as well as many (online) courses on health-related matters.
So far away and yet so close - in our international working environment, working across national borders is part of everyday life.
Be part of the team from day one - we ensure the necessary training as well as fast integration and support our new employees as they join our company.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there.
- Our trainee program starts quarterly - choose the starting date, that suits you best
- Based on your skill set you might be also assigned to a different focus area within Deutsche Telekom to participate in the rest of the hiring process of the trainee program
- Please note that the job posting might be closed before the application deadline if all quotas are filled
- Therefore, please apply as soon as possible – we´re looking forward to your application (incl. Cover Letter & CV) in English or German
- For more information about our trainee program, visit our career site!
Benefits beyond that:
- Guaranteed target position: Permanent employment contract right from the beginning.
- Special onboarding program: You will receive one week of detailed onboarding and networking to get you started in the program.
- Community is one of the key elements: The trainee community stands closely together and regular events take place to foster the feeling of togetherness.
- Enhance your network: As you design your program individually, we encourage you and help you to network from day one on.
- Mentoring program: The Start up! Community offers a mentoring program from experienced leaders who help you guide your career path.
- Buddy concept: Each trainee gets their own buddy to help them with the onboarding and can be contacted with any questions.
- Strategic thinking: Possibility to work on further (smaller) strategic projects besides your assignment.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.