Trainee Focus Technology and Innovation (m/f/d)
- Deutsche Telekom AG
- Bonn, Germany
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 0-1 years
- Working Hours Per Week:
- Languages Required:
- English, German
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
ICT / IT Consulting
Technology and Networks
As a top graduate with ideas and ambitions, you will start the 18-month trainee program with a focus on "Technology & Innovation", deepen your technical knowledge and expand your skills throughout the program through project engagements in other areas. After all, we not only want to give you a broad, diverse insight into our organization, but also the opportunity to leave your comfort zone and get to know new topics in order to realize your full potential.
In addition, the following tasks await you:
- Active participation in the focus area on current topics such as digitization, IoT, 5G, cloud, data science or artificial intelligence
- Development and implementation of own projects within the framework of "Magenta Friday" in cooperation with your trainee colleagues
- Completion of a project assignment abroad
- Carry out short-term customer service
- Participation in individual workshops and training
You can successfully complete a degree in Computer Science, Business Informatics or a comparable degree program. Your personality captivates with enthusiasm for innovation, curiosity and the courage to question some facts. You also fulfill the following requirements:
- Meaningful internships and / or initial professional experience with a focus on IT; ideally in the above topics
- International experience
- Social commitment and / or entrepreneurial project work
- Fluent English (Level C1) and German (Level B2/C1) are required
Based on your skill set you will be assigned a board area within Deutsche Telekom to participate in the rest of the hiring process of the trainee program.
Start Date: Quarterly
Please note: the position may be closed earlier if all quotas are filled, thus please apply as soon as possible.
We accept your application in German and English.
Severely disabled applicants with equal qualification will be given particular consideration.
We feel as much at home in Bonn as we do in the 50 other countries around the globe where we provide our services. As one of the leading telecommunications providers in Europe, we also have a footprint in the markets in Asia and the United States. We're on our way to become one of the industry's top service companies and want you to help us to get there. #RAC#