Trainee for CU Internation (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- Assistance, Secretary
- Provides general support for the work of Service Chain operations Managers and Service Delivery Managers , independently performs partial account specific operational tasks.
- Performs account-specific organizational tasks in operations relating activities, prepares summaries, project reports, presentations and decision-making materials.
- Performs coordinating, monitoring activities following the instructions of the SCOPM/SDM Managers.
- Supports FC planning and review periods of small or medium-sized accounts
- Develops and controls project administration, prepares project documentation, monitors the use of project resources, notifies deviations from the plan.
- Organizes, prepares and documents project meetings.
- Organizes, prepares and documents the Kick-Off and the Lessons Learned meetings.
- Document management (document library management, archiving activities).
- good written and verbal communication skills in German and English
- basic O365 portfolio, Outlook, Sharepoint knowladge
- task group oriented (planning and organization of own work, supervision of workgroups: set, schedule, monitor and review work of others)
- standardized (thinking within existing standards, methods and rules to achieve a specific objective, minor adaptations are possible – usually qualified subordinate positions)
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!