Work in all phases of learning projects:
- Understanding general and technical text, audio and video materials
- Create transcripts in first language for knowledge sharing videos
- Work efficiently with texts, editing and proofreading using general rules of grammar
- Reviewing texts
- Translation form English to German and German to English using special vocabulary
- Use of translation software
- Preparation of subtitle files
- At least 1 years’ relevant translator’s experience
- Education background in translation techniques is an advantage
- Ongoing university studies for at least 1 more year
- At least 20 work hours a week
- Excellent English skills (at least C1) and German (C1) skills
- Customer oriented mindset
- Affinity to technology and different software applications is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of the current MS-Office tools
Nice to have some familiarity with:
- SDL-Trados or other translation software
- Camtasia or other video editing tools
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.