Unit Process and Lead Manager (Incident-, Problem- and Change management)
- Take over overall responsibility for the Incident, -Problem management process in a Service Line of T-Systems aligned with the Lead Incident Management
- Represent the Service Line in the process improvement team on delivery level
- Take part in the meetings
- Initiate process improvements from the service line point of view
- Play an active role in the improvements on delivery level
- Bring planned and agreed process improvements to the service line’s service management
- Prepare decision proposals regarding process changes for service line’s service management meetings
- Present planned and agreed process changes
- Provide documentation on process changes for the update of Service Management Book and derive tooling requirements
- Longtime Application Management experience, including Incident and Problem Management
- Deep knowledge regarding Service Operation processes, preferably shown by a corresponding ITIL certification (e.g. Service Manager / Expert)
- Good negotiation skills
- Affinity to and knowledge of quality management methodologies
- High analytical skills
- Management experience in multi-cultural teams
- Fluent Business English
- Very good in communications including Top Management Communication
- Resilience and pro-activity
- Team player
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.
Our Online Application Process
With clicking "Apply now" your online application will get started.
Account available? Then simply sign in with e-mail address and password. If there is no account available yet, it can be created quickly by clicking on "Create an account".
Our application form can be filled out in a few minutes. Upload your documents, enter your personal data and answer some job-specific questions - and already the application can be sent.
We are pleased to have received your application. We will confirm the receipt by e-mail.