UX/UI Expert (AI Solutions) (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Young Professional
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Development
This is your opportunity to join an expanding international Robotics and Artificial Intelligence program. We are looking for an UX/UI Expert (AI Solutions) to join our Service HUB. He/she will work in a multinational environment in diverse international teams within Agile Release Trains (SAFe).
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and feedback gathering.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Improve and maintain UX standards, processes.
- Deliver design presentations to relevant stakeholders.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to relevant stakeholders.
- Make our products more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Collaborate with Product Managers/-Owners, Designers and Developers to create intuitive, user-friendly software.
- Design AI driven software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
- Participate in agile scrum teams designing the UX for innovative AI products and services.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
- You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems.
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Proficient in design software (e.g. UXPin, Balsamiq).
- Problem-solving aptitude, analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
- Business-level verbal and written English.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills and good oral and written communication ability.
- Proven strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects.
- Knowledge of German language is a plus.
- Background in project management and/or R&D.
- Experience working in an agile environment is a plus (SAFe, Scrum, Kanban).
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!