Video/IT Architect (f/m/d)
- Magenta Telekom
- Vienna, Austria
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Experience Required:
- 1-3 Jahre
- Languages Required:
- Deutsch, Englisch
- Amount of Travel:
- Functional Area:
- Technology and Networks
As different as our tasks are, at Magenta Telekom we all pursue the same goal: with constantly new ideas, products and processes, we keep the ultimate promise for Austria's digital future and thereby shape and simplify people's lives.
In the entertainment Evolution department of Magenta Austria we are working on designing the future of the TV experience. In this role you will be responsible for defining the high level architecture of the video streaming platform.
We have an immediate opening for a competent Video/IT Architect (f/m/d) who is eager to support the team.
- Working on the architecture of specific video streaming components and software applications
- Working on generic IT components (Network, Storage, Compute, Operating Systems)
- Connecting with other teams including operations, software development, and enterprise architects to work on the end to end architecture
- Selecting the right vendors/products and keeping an overview of the available solutions on the market
- Evaluating security implications and ensuring that the architecture meets any security requirements
- Several years of experience in working as a Video/IT Architect
- Understanding of IT Architecture like Server, Operation Systems, Network, Storage
- Deep know how of video workflows in OTT video platforms
- Working experience in agile environments and know-how in defining technical solutions and implementations for user stories
Depending on your qualifications, your experience and your commitment we offer an attractive, market compliant salary of about EUR 42.000 € gross per year.
We are Magenta.
With Magenta we shape the digital future, which creates sense and brings happiness, which is exciting and thrilling, fascinating and inspiring. Magenta is not a color or a name, but rather a vision: the ultimate promise for the digital future in Austria.
Magenta is a brand of Magenta Telekom (T-Mobile Austria). The company consists of around 2,500 employees. As part of the Deutsche Telekom Group we benefit from innovative strengths and financial stability of the Group, one of the biggest players in the telecommunication market. We make latest technology come alive and tangible, break with old habits and set new standards. To enrich and simplify the daily life of our customers.
We live an open and tolerant culture, are convinced that differences are advantages and that diverse perspectives enrich us as a company. We build on an appreciative, trusting and open cooperation and actively support diversity. Discrimination has no place in our world. It's not just about gender and/or age. We understand diversity as a whole. We promote cultural diversity, diversity of individual strengths and abilities and diversity in philosophies of life.
Innovative, brave and enthusiastic employees are a crucial success factor. Therefore, we offer you many exciting opportunities. We are Magenta. You too? Further information at: www.magenta.at/karriere