Windows Engineer (Pécs)
- IT Services Hungary Szolgáltató Kft.
- Pécs, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
We are looking for people who are curious, self-directed, self-motivated, and highly reliable.
Many of the issues we face are unique and complex, and require creative thinking, perseverance, patience, and a willingness to ask questions in order to arrive at a solution.
To the best prepared for this role, you should have a background in Windows operation (mostly Windows 10) and system administration, ideally in a demanding enterprise organization.
- Providing Level 3 support for end user client systems based on Windows operating systems (windows 10, windows server).
- Managing/configuring the Windows operating systems centrally
- Provide L3 technical assistance to our team members
- Providing troubleshooting and analysis during incidents & problems
- Fluency in English
- Strong experience with Windows end user devices, including analytical, troubleshooting and application management solutions
- Knowledge on PowerShell cmdlet scripting
- Knowledge in Group Policy Management
- Management and support experience with MS Windows 10 and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Previous exposure to critical ITIL processes like Major Incident, Change, Problem management.
- German language knowledge
- Knowledge in Windows technologies (e.g. Active Directory) and Citrix technologies
- Dealt with software/operating system distribution through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
Present in the market under the Deutsche Telekom IT Solutions brand name, IT-Services Hungary (ITSH) is a subsidiary of the Deutsche Telekom Group and is the largest ICT employer in Hungary. Established in 2006, the company provides a wide portfolio of IT and telecommunications services with more than 4500 employees. ITSH was awarded with the Best in Educational Cooperation prize by HIPA in 2019, acknowledged as one of the most attractive workplaces by PwC Hungary’s independent survey and rewarded with the title of the Most Ethical Multinational Company in 2019. The company continuously develops its four sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged and is looking for skilled IT professionals to join its team.