Windows Engineer (Pécs)
- IT Services Hungary
- Pécs, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Operations
We are looking for people who are curious, self-directed, self-motivated, and highly reliable.
Many of the issues we face are unique and complex, and require creative thinking, perseverance, patience, and a willingness to ask questions in order to arrive at a solution.
To the best prepared for this role, you should have a background in Windows operation (mostly Windows 10) and system administration, ideally in a demanding enterprise organization.
- Providing Level 3 support for end user client systems based on Windows operating systems (windows 10, windows server).
- Managing/configuring the Windows operating systems centrally
- Provide L3 technical assistance to our team members
- Providing troubleshooting and analysis during incidents & problems
- Fluency in English
- Strong experience with Windows end user devices, including analytical, troubleshooting and application management solutions
- Knowledge on PowerShell cmdlet scripting
- Knowledge in Group Policy Management
- Management and support experience with MS Windows 10 and Windows Server Operating Systems
- Previous exposure to critical ITIL processes like Major Incident, Change, Problem management.
- German language knowledge
- Knowledge in Windows technologies (e.g. Active Directory) and Citrix technologies
- Dealt with software/operating system distribution through Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
IT Services Hungary is Hungary’s largest ICT employer and the Hungarian affiliate of T-Systems International. As a critical link in the international production chain of T-Systems, IT Services Hungary is the most dynamically developing IT service centre in Hungary. It has won the ‘Investor of the Year’ award twice, in 2008 and in 2015. From among the wide range of IT and telecommunications consulting services, the company focuses on the innovation, management and outsourcing of IT solutions, as well as development and systems integration. The company is constantly developing its sites in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged, and welcomes applications from career-starter and experienced IT specialists.