zVM system administrator (Budapest)
- IT Services Hungary
- Budapest, Hungary
- Job level:
- Employment type:
- Full Time - Regular
- Application Deadline:
- Functional Area:
- ICT / IT Consulting
- 3rd party software products. This includes ordering software and fixes, testing scenarios and take over procedures for the customer environments.
- Technical project ( transition and transformation ) and pre-sales support
- Support for Disaster Recovery test actions
- Creation of technical concepts in collaboration with the Service Delivery Management
- Maintenance of customer-specific documentation (customer operation handbooks)
- Participation on group conference calls
- 2nd level support zVM Operations
- 2nd Level support of z/VM, Storage DASD/Tape, Network and Automation/Monitoring
- Operational changes / adjustments to system parameters
- Operational changes / adjustments in production Responsible
- The following skills are required:
- Experience in the operation of z/VM systems and its subsystems
- good know how in handling of storage HW under z/VM
- Good product knowledge of mainframe hardware and software ( IBM and other vendors ).
- Experience in Mainframe Environment and stable knowhow of a virtualization solution out of zVM
- Good communication skills in english
- Experience in project management
- Good Know How with ITIL processes Incident/Change/Problem
- Good language skills in German
- Participation at On Call Duty shifts - outside office hours
IT Services Hungary is the biggest ICT employer of Hungary, the subsidiary company of T-Systems International. Our company uniquely offers the whole portfolio of ICT-service. Our centres in Budapest, Debrecen, Pécs and Szeged satisfy our international clients in systemintegrational and operational fields, but in our wide offer you can also find all the widely used software and hardware platforms of SAP system services as well as distant and local server operation, network management and supervision. The appreciation of our work is shown by winning the „Investor of the Year” award both in 2008 and 2015. In the year 2014/15 „Employer of the Year” (National Champion) award was also collected by us. Since 2014 the company has been a multiple Superbrands award winner, and IT Business gave us the title: „The Most Successful ICT enterprise” in 2017.
We are looking for experienced professionals as a still developing and broadening company!